Architectural Window Film/Tint
GForce Automotive Films now doubles as your number one source for both automotive films and architectural window films. At GForce, we now offer a line of window films for greater energy efficiency, security, privacy, and safety in architectural applications. Extensive technology and engineering have been employed to provide your residential and commercial windows with optimal performance and appearance.
Why Should I Use Architectural Films?
Here are some of the most common benefits of architectural films, as listed on XPEL.com:
- Makes homes and office buildings more energy efficient
- Allows for the enjoyment of natural sunlight without heat or eye strain
- Improves privacy and safety
- Filters 99% of UV rays, protecting interiors and skin
- Holds shattered glass together, keeping you safe from shards of glass
One way to differentiate architectural films is based on their percentage of VLT, or Visible Light Transmission. (Higher VLT percentages allow for more light to pass through)
What Are the Different Types of Architectural Film?
Here is a series of architectural films, as listed on XPEL.com:
- Silver series. The Silver series allows you to benefit from energy-efficient savings and solar heat reduction. (20%, 30%, and 45% VLT available)
- Bronze series. The Bronze series produces a calming effect with its soft color tone, glare reduction, and heat reduction. (20% and 35 % VLT available)
- Crystal series. The Crystal series is an almost transparent film which simultaneously keeps the heat out. (70% VLT available)
- Dual reflective series. The Dual Reflective series comes in one way and evening options. The benefits are similar to the other series plus its one-way mirror appearance. (15%, 25%, 35%, and 45% VLT available)
- Neutral series and Daylight. The Neutral and Daylight series allows you to enjoy the benefits of having an architectural film without sacrificing your view. (60% VLT available)
GForce’s Architectural Films
At GForce, we are happy to provide professional advice and installation of the architectural films listed above for your residential or commercial application. If you are looking to protect your interior as well as enjoy the major benefits of architectural film, look no further than GForce Automotive Films!